Friday, October 2, 2020

花腩

I found this 3 inches scratch on my body below my belly. It was done remotely to me without me noticing it. Was it a satanic or psychotronic attacks or a combination of both of them? I do not know. I am pretty sure I did not hurt myself and this is not the first time they put scratches on my body, remotely . Also about an hour ago, I heard a guy from outside saying that let me cut off your internet and the internet was off. My TV suddenly went no signal since the beginning when I first moved in after someone hammered my the floor from upstairs and said that "you''ll have to install it yourself if you want to watch TV". They have been ruining not only my properties, and my landlord's properties as well. Please pray for me  to be safe, heathy and healed and pray that these attacks and weapons will be eliminated from the universe. Please pray that God will remove all my enemies and their acts from my life. And please pray that God will restore what I have lost. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment