Thursday, August 22, 2019

危機

Last night my stomach and abdomen suddenly had waves of severe pain. I knew that it was from the psychotronic demonic torture again.I prayed for God to cast them away and destroy the plan. I also prayed for God's healing on my body. The pain was gone after a while of genuine prayers. They also constantly gave me itchiness here and there. I also found new induced mole, bites and pimples on my body. And they have also been hurting my ovaries. To you maybe it is not significant. To me they are disturbances. I had to constantly pray to get rid of this evil power. Please continue to pray for me and my family. Please also pray that God will completely eliminate this evil power, plan and technology from the universe. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment