Saturday, October 10, 2020

Ruin

I want to get married.

For what?

For having babies.

For what?

For losing freedom for the rest of my life.

That's not true, they'll grow up and be independent, then you'll be free. 

That's not true, look at the 45-year-old loser me and my working 80-year-old dad.

It's not supposed to be like this, you know exactly who's fault is it. 

Yep, the people who put me in the "game" and the greedy and evil people who have been taking advantages of you and it.

So the ultimate solution is to get rid of this stupid evil game and technologies from your life and the universe. They're completely ruthless and nonsense. Look at the scars, spots and wrinkles on your body. You have no career, no school, no marriage, probably no future. And you completely rely on your dad to support you. And begging around for food. People're still smoking around you on purpose almost everyday trying to give you cancer. They don't even let you sleep because they want to steal more info from you. And of course trying to make you age faster. Look at your gray hair. They have no authority over you but yet they think they do. So they pretend to be a god, manipulate your body, destroy and steal your belongings against your will, they've been monitoring and stealing info from you 24/7 and putting obstacles in your way, harassing and disturbing you, all out of greed, jealousy, and evilness.

I know all that. They're not helping at all but pretending to help while, with whole bunch of lies, trying to ruin the relationships between me and the the ones who truly help me out. They even try to use God's Name to attack me. I know that satan is the father of lies. So....what can I do to get rid of them?

I don't know. Ask the real and only God, Yahweh. In Christ Name.

Goodyear Perfume Centre & Pharmacy 

合成香水中心藥品

HK Branch: 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙咀金馬倫道12號

九龍尖沙咀金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel: (853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274

E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment