Wednesday, October 14, 2020

加甜

 Yesterday I was still thinking about reducing sugar intake and today I eat whole bunch of candies.....I guess my life is just too bitter.

I spent a whole day without doing any business at Goodyear, just walked around on the street, the day before yesterday I got bumped multiple times, today someone sidekick me onto my shoe. Before they bruised my hand and leg. It is already bad enough when women do it. Now it is whole bunch of big guys bullying a 5ft1 middle aged unarmed woman. Shame on you, tools of satan. Do not tell me you like me, I do not do SM. I do not even do. 

尋日先同自己講話要減糖今日就食成咋倘,我諗我條命真喺太苦喇!

嚮合成食完成日白果行吓街炙,星期一俾人撞完今日又俾人一腳剷埋我隻鞋度,之前又俾人撞到瘀手瘀腳。女人做都已經衰咖啦,宜家仲成咋大男人夾埋嚟洽一個手無寸鐵嘅5尺1吋中年女人,都唔知丑咖。你唔好話你鍾意我呀,我唔玩SM咖! 正所謂君子動口不動手,原來佢哋全部喺小人,撒旦嘅工具。

Goodyear Perfume Centre & Pharmacy 

合成香水中心藥房

HK Branch: 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙咀金馬倫道12號

九龍尖沙咀金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel: (853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274

E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

https://www.goodyearperfumecentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment