Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Excuses

The attackers said they made me ugly so that I could find my true love. I do not need their help to find true love. God will send him to me. I think I may get killed by them before I can meet him because they are hurting my body as well. And what about my next generations, will it be possible for me to have my own healthy children, I doubt it if they constantly hurting me and exposing me to radiation through the weapons. I want to keep myself pretty for my true love. I believe my future husband is a good man who will never hurt nor damage my body and he will never ruin my life nor my career. He deserves to have a pretty wife. And I mentioned before I wanted to be a model. I still want to have a pretty face in case I need to make a living using it.  They are trying to ruin my career, my marriage and possibly my offspring. If I am not healthy, how can I even raise my kids. Most importantly, my body is God's temple, He created it and made it into His masterpiece. The attackers violated and vandalized it on regular basis. They are working against God Our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment