Friday, April 24, 2020

移植

I  am a vegetable because you are what you eat
I ran out of it though so I may turn into garbage
Help! I grow roots and I cannot leave my place
Also it is because the burglars visit consistently
Milk Meat and Veggies are the food that I need
I cannot  make money and  I cannot pay tuition
 School wants me to resume and pay in full soon
 I am very unready due to my studies and money
Please  pray  that I can have on the job training
Free education, no expense until I am licensed
Please  pray  that I can do great to glorify God
I need a bigger private and secure place to live
So no one can come in without my permission
So  I  will have enough space to store my stuff
So  I  will  not  bump into things or get injured
So  no  one  will disturb me with bugs or noise
So no theft or robbery will happen to me again
  So I can go out any time and as long as I  want 
  Please  pray to God for me regarding the above
  Pray in Jesus Christ Mighty Name and Amen it 
 Thank you all my brothers and sisters in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment