Saturday, November 21, 2020

BMW

Hey hey hey just stop your gymnastic flipping and bouncing for a little bit, I'm getting dizzy.

Sorry mom, I'm just practicing.

Honey, why do you always clamp peoples' head between your legs. That's not very lady-like.

How did you know, mom?

Your buddies told me that!

Mom, that's fighting skill, and it works really well!

Can't you use some fighting techniques with your legs closed?  And can you wear something more loose fitting, your uniform shows off your body too much! How can you find a husband if you always act  and dress like that? 

MOM!!

And can you wear a helmet or something when you fight, I worry that the bad people're going to hurt your pretty face and head, can you wear an armor?...............................Can you just quit your job? What if they hurt your body and you can't have babies?

Don't worry mom! I'll be just fine.

And I don't like your title, they're either calling you a toxic spider or cursing you to lose your husband before you even get married!!

OMG..........-_-!


No comments:

Post a Comment