Saturday, November 21, 2020

Mawkeye

Why're you still using bow and arrows honey, don't you think it's a little too outdated?

But that's the only thing I'm good at, mom! 

But that's too slow, you'll get killed before you load the next arrow! Try to use a gun like an AK47, I think that's a lot faster and easier. If you like to shoot arrows you can do it as an hobby.

That's true. But what about Captain America, he just uses his fists and his plate. And he's like a toothpick originally. 

That's called a shield, son, it can block bullets and he can throw it around like a fresby to attack. No need to load anything, it's a lot faster.  

Once he throw the fresby out he has to go and pick it up before he can block anything.

 You know what? Respect the elders, he's even older than me. A lot older! Plus I think the newest arrows and bow, you can use one hand to shoot like a gun, and yours need to shoot with both hands!

 You hurt my feelings mom¡_¡ 

I just don't want my granddaughter to lose her daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment