Thursday, March 12, 2020

被孕

Son: Mommy, what is daddy.
Mom: Why ask?
Son: My teacher and my friends at school asked me where's my daddy
Mom: You need a mommy and a daddy sticking together in order to have you. Daddy is a boy
Son: where's my daddy then?
Mom: He's gone.
Son: Why? Daddy is supposed to take care of his family, isn't he?
Mom: He doesn't like mommy and mommy doesn't like him.
Son: Then why were you both together and had me?
Mom: Your daddy forced me, I didn't want to.
Son: He forced you to be together with him and then he left?
Mom: Yes, he's bad.
Son: How did you meet him.
Mom: We met at high school and we were friends.
Son: Your boyfriend?
Mom: No, just a friend.
Son: He's not a good friend, then. Friends are not supposed to force each other to do something that they don't want.
Mom: Hurry, you're going to be late for school.
(after school)
Son: My teacher said you supposed to call the police on daddy when he forced you.
Mom: It's been a long time ago. And it's a shameful thing to mommy. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Son: It's not your fault, daddy's the bad boy. He should be the shameful one, not you. You should call the police and put daddy in jail.
墮唔墮

No comments:

Post a Comment