Wednesday, January 27, 2021

牙銀

https://www.sandals.com/royal-caribbean/


牙買家 

Jam Maker



ONCE UPON A TIME.....

Hey man, do you know how  high is the sugar content in the jam you made? 60%!!! Why're you keep eating them?

The COVID STUPID 19!!! Nobody came and shop from us, I've no money, and the jam's the only food I have! I can't believe you're that stupid, STUPID YOU!!!

Would you like to buy toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, mouth rinse from Goodyear Pharmacy to clean up your stupid smart mouth or would you like to go to the dentist and buy teeth, fake ones? I'll give you some time to decide, no pressure.

從前。。。

你知唔知你整嗰啲果Jam有幾高糖分呀?60%呀!仲喺咁食!!!

正所謂新冠上任把幾火!!!冇人嚟買嘢呀!!!我冇錢開飯喇,得啲果JAM食得咖咋,收嗲啦!!!你滷味!!!$%^&*@!!!

咁到底你想去合成藥房買啲牙膏呀牙刷呀牙線呀漱口水呀整乾淨你把又臭又爛嘅口吖,抑或去牙醫度買牙呢?假嗰隻?我俾啲時間你考慮吓,唔好俾咁大壓力自己。。。呀吓!


Goodyear Perfume Centre & Strong Pearly White Pharmacy 

合成香水中心唇紅強健齒白藥房

HK Branches: Ground Floor 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道12號地下

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel:(853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274
E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com


Once Upon Another Time.......


Jamaican 1: My son hasn't come home for a week now!!! Where did you hide my son!!! You son of a bxtch!!!
Jamaican 2: Your son is at the beach!!! You son of a bxtch!!! He's at the bxtch.....beach everyday!!! Enjoying the sun and the beach!!! With another bxtch!!! Why did you blame me? You son of a bxtch!!!
Jamaican 1: Did he put sun tan lotion on, you son of a bxtch!!! I don't want him to have skin cancer, like his mom!!! 
Jamaican 2: How am I supposed to know? You son of a bxtch!!! I'm not his mom or his bxtch!!! You son of a bxtch!!! I stayed up all night partying last night!!! Stop bothering and yelling at me!!! You son of a bxtch!!! It's only 8:30 in the morning!!! You fxcking stupid son of a bxtch!!! Shut up!!!
Jamaican 1: I got some suntan lotion from Goodyear when I travelled to Hong Kong last time!!! Can you give it to him!!! I don't know which bxtch.....beach is it!!! And he listens to you more than me!!!
Jamaican 2: I told you to shut up!!! Did you hear that!!! Why the fxck did you go all the way to Hong Kong to get suntan lotion anyway? You fxcking idiot?
Jamaican 1: That Goodyear Perfume Centre thing has lots of varieties and they were extremely cheap, that's why I stocked them up!!!
Jamaican 2: Just put it down, I'll give it to him after I finish passing out, Alright!!! Just shut up and leave me alone for now!!!!
Jamaican 1: Ok, thanks. You son of your mother!!!! Make sure you ask him to put it on!!!
Jamaican 2: You're still yelling!!! You want me to choke you to death!!! You son of your mother!!!

從另一次前。。。


太陽油?乜太陽可以搾出油嫁咩?咁熱點搾呀?
唔洗您搾,合成搾埋俾您。 您搽就得嘞,您想我哋搾邊隻就搾邊隻俾您,SUN鮮嘅。。。白嘅。。。您塊面。。。同您啲肉。。。仲要冇地域限制,香港牙買加都用得。

No comments:

Post a Comment