Monday, May 25, 2020

露台

Someone just knocked off 2 of my baby fruits on the balcony. They have been destroying my plants either by possibly climbing into my balcony from theirs or sticking something down to knock off and destroy. If they can pick lock they may have entered my living place through the balcony that is part of my apartment. And of course they may have entered my apartment through the entrance. I also found some signs of scratches on fruits and leaves. They seemed to done by using sharp objects. They have stolen thousands of dollars, killed 4 of my plants, damaged the alive ones, damaged my belongings inside my apartment. They have balconys on every floor and every apartment in the building. The closest ones are the upstairs, downstairs and next door where the electric room/ garbage room is. Now they are going to have to return 14 of the fruits alive on the plants without coming into my apartment (brand new fruitful plants is an option) and 7 folds of whatever they have stolen and damaged because they have stolen the money, qualities and labor times I have put on my plant. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment