Saturday, May 30, 2020

殺手

People in the building put cockroaches into my balcony again. They are trying to do something to the plants that God has given me and helped me grow. They already killed 4 of my plants before and they were bug repelling plants. Somebody told me that they poured bleach on them, that was why they died all of a sudden. For these ones still surviving they put worms in them and I killed the worms one by one with my own hands every single day. By God's grace, now the worms are gone and finally the plants grow a little healthier. My neighbors and or people in the building have been knocking off and plucking parts out. They also put other bugs in trying to damage them.  Please pray that my plants can grow healthily without being negatively manipulated nor damaged by anyone. Those plants are part of my food as well, please pray that I will not get poisoned and die. Please ask God to protect the plants and me. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment