Saturday, May 30, 2020

變形

The psychotronic attackers have put a huge mole and bump on my left wrist since 3 years ago.  It was healed once by praying to God. But then it came back. Now when I press down on my palm to support my weight, it hurts. They have  stolen my health and deformed my body. They have to return to me 7 folds of what I have lost. Please pray that God will eliminate the psychotronic attacks immediately from my life and from the universe. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you. And at this moment, the attackers are putting induced itches and bites on my legs and feet. Please pray that God will stop them immediately. Again 7 folds of what I have lost they have to pay me. Please also pray that God will heal my wrist and remove the itches and bites, in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment