Sunday, May 31, 2020

神救

I smelt some chemical as I walked out to the balcony last night, then I had sore throat until this morning. This morning when I woke up,  I found the handle of the umbrella I hooked on the balcony door handle came off from the umbrella. I found that someone plucked out 5 more of my flowers from the plant and stole 2 of them. Then I saw another smaller cockroach crawling on the plant. This was the very first time I saw cockroach on my plant. Usually they were on the floor, on the rail or on the wall. In total, the thieves have to return 21+35=56 flowers on the plant,  alive and healthy. Whatever damage they caused to my throat and body, they have to return 7 folds of my loss. Please pray that God will continue to protect me and our plants from being damaged and stolen. Please also pray that God will heal my throat and body so that my body can be healthy and whole and no sore throat. I also found patches of bruises on the left side of my thigh above my left knee. I do not remember I hurt myself over there. Please ask God to clear any poisonous substance from my body. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment