Wednesday, May 13, 2020

6000

I just found out since I came back to Hong Kong in 2018, at least 6000HKD in total  plus my belongings were stolen and damaged by the gang stalkers/ thieves/ burglars. Please pray that our Heavenly  Father will have whoever did that to return 7 folds of what they stole plus return the damaged goods 7 folds, brand new and with high qualities if not better because most of the stuff they damaged were brand new and with high qualities. Those were all blessings from God to me, the enemies got so jealous and tried to steal and destroy. Please also pray that Heavenly Father will protect me and everything He let me own so that no one is allowed to come into my living apartment without my permission and no one can hurt my body, steal from me or damage my stuff ever for the rest of my life, or else 7 folds have to be returned to me. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you.
所有偷我搶我破壞我-錢和東西的人嚴禁偷搶或破壞我或任何人的錢和東西,要償還給我7倍他們所奪去或破壞的,倍償要全新高質素跟原本物件一樣或更好,至於他們需否坐監,由警方決定。請跟真心信上帝跟從主耶稣從生得救的弟兄姊妹奉主耶穌之名為我祈禱。感激。

No comments:

Post a Comment