Sunday, September 13, 2020

神氣


冇神冇氣

Godless Breathless

♡C Major

1. I cry out to You, my Lord my Savior

2. You are my Hero, I am a zero

t,srr(C)m t,ft,t,(Am)d

1. When will You come to rescue Your little precious daughter

2. I've been praying in Christ's Name, enemies are still not tamed

l,t,dt,l,s(Dm)f rmfmdm(G)r

1. My God my Father, You are my Abba

2. When will be Your Time, the ends of their times

t,srf(C)m t,ft,r(Am)d

1. You know I suffer, You can see my tears

2. End all these tortures End all my failures

drml,(F)d drms(G)r

(Repeat ♡ last chord Gm Bb C)

F Major

1. Ruthless does not end It does not make sense

2. Show off Your Power Raise up Your daughter

♡♡t,drr(F)m s,l,t,t,(Dm)d

1. Your Love is so great Why haters still hate

2. Give me a good life Tell them You're Alive

drms(Bb)l, l,t,dm(C)r

1. You keep on giving They keep on ruining

2. Please make me prosperous Coz You are Glorious

t,drf(F)m rst,t,(Dm)d

1. Protect me now Protect me now

2. Please bless me now Please bless me now

drm(Gm)l,  drm(C)r

(Repeat♡♡)

Defend me now Defend me now

♡♡♡drm(Gm)l, drl(C)r

I'm Yours I am Yours

l,dt,dd(F)

Songs that have been inspired by our Heavenly Father


No comments:

Post a Comment