Monday, May 10, 2021

疑犯

I heard there were guys on the street saying you should start now. Then the other guy answered oh he  forgot. Then my the muscle around  my right eye started contracting and skin getting pulled again. The moment I opened the window, the guy in black who was facing me with his back looked up. Then they said to that guy he should not look up, it was good that she (I) could not take a picture their face. After I took this picture, someone said they were trying to create an illusion. Then I heard a girl voice started talking to them. So either they were the ones who were using the psychotronic weapon to attack me this time or they were having a fake conversation to cover up for the real attackers. They even said they were going to do it whenever I went to sleep until I left.

They even sat outside of a church to do it. So I guess they were trying to smear the church and our Heavenly Father.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment