Wednesday, May 19, 2021

EARS

Someone is using the psychotronic weapon to do  something to my right ear. Don't mess with my body, there are a lot of things you cannot fix. You are sinning against God and me. There have been also quite a lot of people making extreme loud noise around me when I am on the street, in a restaurant and in the mall etc. as I walk by. The big car drivers including the KMB bus drivers step on the brakes to make the sqeegy sounds, construction workers or their bosses start some unnecessary construction and use their noisy machines around me, the construction and delivery workers do it on purpose to throw heavy objects around to make super loud noises around me. The janitor and users at the public bathrooms follow me in there and keep on banging the toilet seats and doors very hard repeatedly. These people are also trying to hurt my ears. The character in the weapon who uses Louis Koo's voice and image also hurt and played with my ear drums before. Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for them to stop manipulating my body. In Jesus Mighty Name. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment