Sunday, May 9, 2021

Psycho

Continuous Psychotronic Weapon Attacks

The following blogposts show my sufferings and loss due to long term psychotronic weapon attacks I have been experiencing for 4 years. The weapons have been physically and remotely attacking me and stealing from me (include monitoring my grain waves and info) since March 2017 when I was in US. Gang stalking and community harassment was started since January 2004 in Canada. Now I am in Hong Kong China, but the attacks have not stopped. Please go through the posts, pray for the attacks to stop and take actions to hopefully do some arrests. Thank you for your attention regarding this matter.

Victim, Targeted Individual,
Pearly Yip












Just so you know, the psychotronic weapons continue to attack skin around my right eye, 6 days in a row.


And I have severe hair loss and white hair problems, and lots of time, sleep deprivation.
 
"Everyone will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish. Stand firm, and you will win life." (Luke 21:17-19)

。。。Really?。。。hmmm。。。interesting。。。

So God, my Heavenly Father, You've promised, please heal my scalp, my follicles, my hair and my head. Please give me black, dense, shiny, healthy hair. Thank You in advance.


Please pray for the attacks to stop, in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thank you and God bless. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment