Saturday, May 15, 2021

神護

Almost every single day, the girl who lives upstairs hammers and scratches their floor, jumps or runs heavily right above me on purpose, usually when I sleep and when I eat. Her boyfriends and guy friends follow what she does. And they let the kids in and teach them to do the same things. Concrete and dust are dropped onto my body, my hair and into my food. When I inhale the dust, I would cough. That causes skin problems, hair loss problem, and it may cause lung disease and other diseases when I ingest it. They even broke into my place and tempered my food. I just want all these attackers to be eliminated from my life permanently and get punished. They have stolen and damaged so much of my stuff. They have harassed me saying they would not let me have peace both at my current place and my previous address. I do not want to have anything to do with them. The police cannot do anything. Please pray that God will stop the wickedness and protect me from any kind of harm. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment