Monday, May 10, 2021

撒旦

 My neighbor and people from the neighborhood (middle age lady from downstairs, girl from upstairs, random guy on the street) have been thinking I try to record my songs. They have been taking turns to make whole bunch of noise to hopefully stop that from happening. Even a kid (a boy less than 10 years old) among my neighbors is involved. Just now I was just singing and those scam phone call was calling to disturb in order do the same thing.

The psychotronic weapons have been sending voices and images into my head constantly disturbing me when I prayed to God. I think they are trying to separate me from Him or even take away my eternal life. Hmmm.....sounds so much like satan the devil.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord "(Roman 8:38-39)

By the way, someone broke into my place and planted mold on my sweet potato. They are the reason I am starving and malnourished, so broke on top on my brokenness.

By the way, wasting food is illegal in mainland China. People who waste food are wasting God's resources as well. God wants us to be good stewards of His resources.

Deuteronomy 10:14

Behold, to the Lord your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

Genesis 2:15

Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.

Luke 16

He also said to His disciples: “There was a certain rich man who had a steward, and an accusation was brought to him that this man was [a]wasting his goods. So he called him and said to him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your stewardship, for you can no longer be steward.’

 and He does not like us to waste food. God gives us the plants for food and not for garbage.

Genesis 1:29

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

John 6:12

 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”

There are lots of people in this world who are poor, starving and malnourished like me. Instead of letting God's people to get fed, they would rather damage the food and made it inedible on purpose or just simply throw it away. Shame on them!

In my case, the damagers and thieves are ruining  and stealing food that belongs to others, that is even worse.

Exodus 20:15

You shall not steal.

Hebrew 13:5

Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, 'I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.

Micah 2

 How terrible it will be for those who lie awake and plan evil! When morning comes, as soon as they have the chance, they do the evil they planned. When they want fields, they seize them; when they want houses, they take them. No one's family or property is safe.

And so the Lord says, “I am planning to bring disaster on you, and you will not be able to escape it. You are going to find yourselves in trouble, and then you will not walk so proudly any more. 4 When that time comes, people will use the story about you as an example of disaster, and they will sing this song of despair about your experience:

We are completely ruined!

The Lord has taken our land away

And given it to those who took us captive.”

MY WISHES

SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY HEAVENLY FATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment