Sunday, May 9, 2021

IF

 D&D to B&B

解酒煎香腸

解酒太陽蛋

解酒全脂奶

解酒大覺瞓

What about vegetables?

Don't worry, there's a celery in Bloody Mary. 

She kills.

Don't worry, the sausages, sunny side ups, milk and the celery are all pasture raised, grass-fed and organic. They will compensate for Mary's all night cruelties. Even the bed is made of organic wood from the pasture. I am pretty darn healthy.

What about the alcohol?

What about It? It relaxes me to reduce cortisol which leads to flabby skin. 

Alcohol increases cortisol!!! You drunk!!!

That's even better, now my belly will be loosen up and have more space to put tons of pasture raised, grass fed organic eggs, sausages, bacons, full cream milk and that special stick of organic celery in there. The fat can make my IF last long without feeling hungry.  Plus the proteins, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and Marys, my life is just perfect.

MY WISHES

SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY HEAVENLY FATHER



No comments:

Post a Comment