Wednesday, May 19, 2021

祈滾

The girl lives upstairs always hammers her floor right above me, throws heavy objects onto her floor and she runs around with heavy foot steps that cause the dust from my ceiling falling onto my bed and my body and polluting the air which may hurt my lungs. She has been doing that every day and she is doing that again today. Yesterday she and her friends broke into my place, left my kitchen light on and used my air conditioning when I went out. I also found out she ruined my most comfortable pair of shoes that I bought just a few months ago further and stole my vegetables. She already made me lost over 40000HKD of money and belongings (including laptop, 4 pairs of newly bought shoes, 3 newly bought umbrellas, several  bags, cash coupons, whole bunch of food, over 20 plants, 4 cartoon bed sheets) and she never thinks of paying me back. She even used chemicals and dirt to temper my food. She and her friends caused my sleep deprivation and ruining my ceiling as well. I have called the police over 50 times and they cannot do anything. What should I do? Should I just wait to die at my place?





They put hole on my wall

They ruined my shoe, recently they ruined the second time on the heel. When I found out, the girl from upstairs said those pair of shoes were only 50 dollars and "you" did not buy them.

This is the carton of oil like substance they left in my container in the kitchen.

Crack on ceiling behind the air conditioner due to contact hammering from upstairs.


My curtain bar already fall off because of the constant hammering, the holes left behind.
They tore holes on my ceiling.
They put bleach in my plant to kill it.
They killed over 20 of my plants.

I also overheard the girl reporting to someone or contacting the people that may help me out to a sabotage the plans. She uses the weapons to control and monitor my phone to monitor my emails, phone numbers, spread rumors about me. She probably pay them or sleep with those people to bribe them. She even let cockroach into my place and she was able to make it crawl right onto my neck.

She is 5 ft to 5 ft 1 Chinese girl, about 20 to 30 years old, may be older, a little tanned, shoulder length hair, used to wear glasses, recently not. She lives or have access to the apartment 7/F 89 Tam Kung Road, To Kwa Wan. She speaks Cantonese and fluent English. She has access to hammer and electric drill. She has a brother, some guys friends including a middle aged Chinese man, an older woman, and a less than 10 year old boy to help her out to do harm to me, these people include the people who live in my building. 

There was a couple of time I actually heard her doing something in my false ceiling. She and her friends also broke the lamp in my bathroom.
People have been lying many many times about she has left to cover up but she is still here.

There were a couple of times, she poured urine at my entrance, on my clothes and urinated in my cup before.

Please pray that God will take me out of this situation and give me a much better life. Please pray that God will give me the license and job soon so that I can be finally independent and live a much better life. Please pray that God will give me back what I have lost, He can bless me above and beyond. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment