Sunday, April 18, 2021

Prosper


s,drm(C)mfmr(G)s

Abba Father, I want my license 

s,l,(F)t,drm(C)

so bad, it fills my head.

t,l,(F)l,dls(C)t,d(Am)

satan announces my dreams' dead.

rmf(F)mrd l, sr(G)

There is nothing bright for me ahead.

 s,drm(C)mfmr(G)s

Abba Father, You have been raising 

s,l,(F)t,drm(C)

the deads, that's what I've read.

t,l,(F)l,dls(C)t,d(Am)

So I forget about the past.

rmf(F)mrd l, ls(G)

So I focus on Your Prize ahead.

♡sr'td'(C)d'sdl(F)

The Only Perfect One I've met.

lm'dr(Dm)lld'd'(G)t

Most Powerful One I've ever had.

sr'm'd'(C)d'r'td'(F)m'r'r'dl

I am strong whenever I am Holy Spirit led.

r'm'f'(Dm)m'r'l f'(G)m'r'f' t d'(C)♡

Savior of my dreams, success because You bless.

d't(G)td'r' (C)s sfml(F)ls(G)fmrm(C)

Fed with Your Daily Bread, my Richness my loving Heavenly Dad.

mfsl(F) d't(G)tdrr(C) m t (Am)d

You are my Joy my Prosperity. My heart is glad.

r'm'f'(F)m'r'l d' r'(G)

Follow You. I have no regret.

Repeat♡

r'm'f'(F)m'r'l f'(G)m'r'f' f' m'(C)

Glorified and Honored, You bless me with the best.

Songs That Have Been Inspired By Heavenly Father




No comments:

Post a Comment