Friday, April 9, 2021

光天



This guy tried to follow me into the elevator when I was waiting. I walked away and took the stairs. Then he left the elevator right a way. Afterward, he caught up with me on the bridge and walked really closely to me. I immediately confronted him that it was none of his business how did I smell. Neither was I not taking shower for a whole week. I walked off from him, that he started screaming behind me with some dialect. When I turned around he started at me and c0ntinued to yell. I said stalking was illegal, I would called the police, I could even press charges against you regarding sexual harassment because you stood so closed to me. He continued to yell at me so I tried to take his picture and he held up his fist trying to hit me. I walked off and took these 3 pictures of him. O I asked him to go to his wife if he wanted that, in Mandarin.

Then there was a guy telling me they took my picture of scolding people. So what? I cannot defend myself when someone sexually harasses me and stalks me? You asshole!!!

懶撚美油衣加姣東屍!!!

There were people doing that to me before as I was waiting at the elevator. They did it on purpose to have the crowd cramping into it so that those gross dirty old men stood really close to me. They even inhaled really heavily, those men were disgusting. Then they had someone to tell me that they tried to see whether I stink. Afterwards, I said to them I did not take shower for 7 days and pretend to cough if you know what I meant, I even stuck my head very closed to them and told them I had lice (I did though, I don't lie).

They even said to me saying they wanted to kiss me (一親香澤), 我頂佢哋條死人孖潤腸牙,#~^&@?!*), you will have to pay me if you do not give me at least 10cm of personal space all around including my belongings and I will call the police and press charges against you of sexual harassment or harassment. Equal price for both men and women. How am I supposed to know if you are lesbian or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment