Friday, April 2, 2021

破壞

 Yesterday and the day before, someone turned off my main switch of electricity while the air conditioner air outlet was left opened. I always turn off the air conditioner with the remote and remain the main electric power switch on. Which means the air outlet was closed when I left home. That means someone broke into my rental place again and again, turned on my air conditioner, and very likely used my water and utilities, bathroom. They also dried up one of my plants, injected something into myfreshly bought garlic and made it translucent, they also broke and planted mould on my tomatoes. My neighbors also came out at the exact same time as me and lit cigarettes so that the whole staircase was filled with cigarette smell as I walked down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment