Wednesday, April 7, 2021

賤伯

 Posted April 1, 2021

Last night the middle aged guy living upstairs who constantly disturbs me when  I poop in my bathroom tried to incite the other woman to steal my stuff. They were talking about where I put my things and they said I did not deserve to have those food and their conclusion was they had to steal it. Today, I found on my bra hanging on my closet the urine smell that they put at my door. I smelt myself and there was no smell on my body. I did not even clean up myself last night. That means if the smell is from my body, it would still be there. That means the smell was induced, they may use it to wipe their butt or soaked it or poured urine on my bra or something. Before they did the same thing on my dress. And today when I was walking to Goodyear, another middle aged guy walked really slowly on purpose to block my way, then when I passed him, he gave my back pack a big kick that it was flipped right side left, when I turned around he pretended that it was an accident. I yelled at him multiple times and he pretended that he did not hear me. 

Conclusion: Human and this world do not need men, their survival is a waste of our limited resources. We can live a much better live without them. So men, give out your sperms and go die. If you behave like those jerks that I described above, please just go die immediately, do not worry about giving any of your sperms. We do not want our next generations to be like you: useless, destructive, garbagy. Even recycling you is impossible and is a waste of more resources. Can I have an Amen?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/839006605572370580/

蝦女人已經夠衰㗎啦,仲要刑事毀壞,仲想爆格偷嘢加煽動,你哋去死啦,死麻甩!!!!!都話男人嚮呢個世界上毫無用處㗎啦,妳哋依家信啦!冇咗佢哋世界會變得更美好囉!男人即刻捐晒你哋啲精出嚟雪咗佢,然後去死,我以上提嗰啲賤男呢,就唔該你哋慳翻啲賤精嘞,即刻去死,我唔想我哋有賤後代。


HK Branches: Ground Floor 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道12號地下

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel:(853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274
E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment