Sunday, May 2, 2021

妒忌

Someone has been using the psychotronic weapon and or evil spirits to contract my face for several hours. This is not th first time. Before they started doing that they sent me a voice to use an excuse saying that I look too young. (Somebody also used the same excuse when they smoked around me on purpose). The person behind the psychotronic weapon trying to ruin my face is claims himself to be Eminem. This character has been hurting my body the mist and he has been doing that and raping me electronically for over 3 years. He put moles, scars, wounds, bites on my body. I already prayed to God and told him to stop many many times and he refused. The people from the reality and people behind the weapons have been waking me up from my sleeps as well. That also pointed out Logan Paul was involved in making the wrinkles next to my mouth. Eminem has been tr to make wrinkles next to my right eyes. They have been Intentionally harming others people's body and yet have not got arrested.  Please pray that God will eliminate the psychtronic weapon globally and remove all the people who are behind the weapons and their manipulations from my life permanently. If there is any witchcraft  or evil spirits involved, please ask God to remove them from my life permanently as well. In Jesus's Name.  Thank you and God bless.


MY WISHES

SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY HEAVENLY FATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment