Sunday, February 21, 2021

拆屋

Today, someone hammered the floor upstairs right above me in the bedroom as I was sleeping. Then he or she turned on the tap upstairs right above my bedroom among the 3 in his or her place, he or she repeatedly turned the tap on and off. Then she hammered, then he or she turned the tap, then he or she dragged the furniture around to make noise on the floor, the he or she hammered, then he or she turned on the tap again. The whole process lasted for hours. Now she hammered the floor above my bathroom, then the floor above the kitchen, then the floor above living room. Then he or she repeated the hammering process in those 3 areas as I was walking back and forth to do different things. Today is holiday, it is illegal to make loud noise in Hong Kong on public holidays. Plus there are already lots of cracks on the ceilings after their long term hammering and that is called criminal damage. I hope that Hong Kong Government can take actions to arrest the criminals. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment