Saturday, June 6, 2020

FUHK

Today I was carrying some heavy stuff down the stairs and a guy asked if I wanted to do so, then he carried one side of it and I carried the other side. Afterward, he said that was my wages for today in exchange for the information they stole from me.  That does not count. Because you steal you have to repay me 7 folds. Just so you know, if that is the case, do not help. Take me off this stupid "game", go and steal no more. I have never agreed to join this "game" nor get monitored since the beginning. You are working against my will and violating my human rights. What were you guys protest about in 2019 again? If you invade peoples' privacy like that, what is the difference between Hong Kong and those dictatorship communist countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment