Monday, March 29, 2021

臭鬼

 

https://247lover.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/jesus-and-legion-2.gif
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next-gen-ps5-xsx-ot-console-tech-thread.1480978/page-3042
 Someone broke into my place, stole my cleaned clothes in my closet, put some pee on them and put them back into my closet.. It has the exact same smell as the urine people put on the wall of my apartment entrance a while ago, the wall has turned yellowish. When I first found smell and the discoloration, the girl screamed from upstairs saying that she put her sweat on my wall, but it actually smelt like dried pee. Well maybe her sweat does smell like pee, that is very special. But then she was telling I did not know who that "she even knows that is pee smell!" She sounded very worried. Why did I know that is pee because I used to live in a equivalent to a slum area that lots of people pee on the street, and the smell after the sun dried up the pee was exactly like that smell. She even made my slippers smell, I used to wear that pair of slippers for a while and they never smell. But since I came back to Hong Kong and my neighbors freely came and went at my place without my consent, those slippers started smelling. I have been washing them once a week and they still smell. These witches or wizards are doing extreme witchcrafts here at my place and that is why their body and everything they touch stink so bad. I learned it from a Christian lady who casts out evil spirits in Jesus Name. She said witchcraft stinks. They also put lice on my head, I have never had any lice on me before even I used to be homeless, but since my neighbors constantly breaking into my place, there were lice on my head. One time the girl (used to be mushroom head came downstairs outside my apartment) and there was a cockroach climbed right onto my body. Then she ran back to her apartment upstairs and shut the gate. The other time there were whole bunch of ants inside the sealed package of my unopen candies. I was at my place and I did not see anyone came in. The other time they put blood all over my bed sheet, maybe they were doing certain demonic ritual or something. They are using psychotronic weapons, witchcraft (power from the devil) and real person to ruin my food and belongings. Please pray for me, and arrest for me. Thank you.

有人爆格入我屋嚮我衣櫃偷我啲乾淨衫加咗啲尿上去,我聞到舊嘅尿味。有人爆格入我屋嚮我衣櫃偷我啲乾淨衫加咗啲尿上去然後放翻入我衣櫃,我聞到舊嘅尿味。陣味同嚮我門口俾人淋嘅尿味一樣嘅,塊牆仲黃晒添。樓上個女嘅話佢加咗啲汗味嚮我門口喎,原來佢啲汗有尿嘅味道嘅,真係好特別,之後佢仲唔知同邊個講話嗰啲喺尿味佢都知呀。我點知喺尿味?因為我住過一個貧民區啲人隨街屙尿,太陽曬乾之後嘅尿味就喺咁嘅味咖嘞。佢哋連我著咗好耐嘅拖鞋都搞臭埋,嗰對拖鞋從來都唔會有臭味直至我兩年多前返嚟香港啲鄰居嚮冇經我批准之下嚮我屋企自出自入,我呢對拖鞋就開始發出臭味。我已經一個禮拜洗一次都仍然臭。呢啲巫婆同巫師嚮我屋企應該喺搞緊啲極端嘅巫術所以佢哋個身同掂過嘅嘢都喺咁臭。有個用主耶穌嘅名趕鬼嘅阿嬋講我聽有啲巫術喺臭嘅。佢哋仲放過啲虱嚮我個頭度,我四十幾年人從來都未試過有虱,甚至我之前做露宿者嘅時候都冇,自從啲鄰居成日爆格之後無啦啦有虱嚮頭,有一次個女嘅(以前嘅冬菇頭)走落喺嚮我個單位出面,突然間就有隻曱甴爬咗上我個身度,之前亦試過成咋蟻嚮我未開嘅糖包裝紙裡面,我當時喺屋度,完全見唔到人入嚟。另一次佢哋甚至整到我一牀單都喺血,可能佢哋嚮我張牀上面做埋啲撒旦教儀式之類嘅嘢。佢哋應該用電子精神武器加巫術(即撒旦魔鬼嘅力量)加真人爆格破壞我啲食物同用品。請幫我祈禱,同幫我拘捕,麻煩晒。

Mark 1

 21 They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. 22 The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. 23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, 24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”25 “Be quiet!” said Jesus sternly. “Come out of him!” 26 The impure spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.27 The people were all so amazed that they asked each other, “What is this? A new teaching—and with authority! He even gives orders to impure spirits and they obey him.” 28 News about him spread quickly over the whole region of Galilee.

馬可福音1:21-28

到了迦百農,耶穌就在安息日進了會堂教訓人。眾人很希奇他的教訓;因為他教訓他們,正像有權柄的人,不像文士。在會堂裡,有一個人被污鬼附著。他喊叫說:拿撒勒人耶穌,我們與你有什麼相干?你來滅我們嗎?我知道你是誰,乃是神的聖者。耶穌責備他說:不要作聲!從這人身上出來吧。污鬼叫那人抽了一陣瘋,大聲喊叫,就出來了。眾人都驚訝,以致彼此對問說:這是什麼事?是個新道理啊!他用權柄吩咐污鬼,連污鬼也聽從了他。耶穌的名聲就傳遍了加利利的四方。

Goodyear Anti-Satan Anti-Stink Perfume Centre & Pro-Christ Pharmacy
合成反臭撒旦香水中心敬拜主耶穌藥房
HK Branches: Ground Floor 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道12號地下

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel:(853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274

E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment