Sunday, March 7, 2021

Psycho

He has never planned to come, just like the rest of them in the game (Psychotronic Weapon), never keep their promises. It has been like that for over 3 years. They never come to see me, they probably do not even exist in reality. No matter how reputable their names are on the surface. I have been trying to make up my sleep all day and the game and my upstairs neighbors have been making noise since this morning to disturb me.  They even let the kids who do not even live upstairs in to run around and scream all day. Today is a public holiday and it is illegal to make loud noise. They have been doing this crime almost since I first moved in. They even yelled out loud saying ,'let's wake her up' right above my bedroom when I was actually trying to sleep. They also do this during weekdays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment