Thursday, March 11, 2021

Conflict

 

https://maward.ca/2019/01/11/jesus-finished-bringing-justice-through-victory/

Matthew 12:15-21

15 Aware of this, Jesus withdrew from that place. A large crowd followed him, and he healed all who were ill. 16 He warned them not to tell others about him. 17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:18 “Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight, I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.19 He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets.20 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory. 21 In his name the nations will put their hope.”

I am wondering if I should expose them when someone did it on purpose to bump into me, stalk me, step on my feet, and smoke around me on the street. Justice right? But how if I do not cry "ouch" or "stop that"! The "No quarrel" part I can handle, I usually just debate with them vigorously. I think only Jesus can do the perfect job without making noise at all. "No one could hear His voice in the streets"? Really? It is very difficult, in my opinion. So what I have to learn is to "withdraw" when people try to attack me on purpose, try to keep my mouth shut, but at the same time try to bring "justice through to victory".....hmmmm....let me find out a way to do it when I am still a pilgrim. Even though Jesus has already done the "victory" part, His ultimate, intimate "victory", for us human. I think God has already put His Holy "Spirit on" me, in my opinion, I "proclaim justice" sometimes, when it is not fair to me only, I am a selfish person sometimes, well for sure God loves me, and he "has chosen" me to be His daughter, I want Him to "delight in" me though. Sometimes I am wondering how did Jesus preach to thousands of people at the same time, he did not have a microphone, right? And here they said "no one on the streets will here His voice"? Huh? Just a question for open discussion. No offense Heavenly Father. 

Thanks to the God-given technologies, I can now "proclaim justice to the nations" on the blog(s), without saying a word, but with the Remote Neural Monitoring everyone on the street can hear me, they can even hear my thoughts, so is it working against the Bible then, right? Or because I am not Jesus, random people have the rights to steal my thoughts. I am wondering.......hmmmmm........let me think about it as well. But stealing is breaking the 10 commandments though (Exodus 20). That means Remote Neural Monitoring without my consent is a sin, I have never agreed to have people monitoring my thoughts or anything that has been processing in my brain. You Sinners!!!!! Mother Fu......reakers!!!! Pervs!!!!

Jesus healed the sick but then He told people "not to tell about Him". Jesus had privacy and so do I. Even our Heavenly Father has something that has not been revealed, even something that has been written out in the Bible, there are still lots of things in there that we are still guessing, read Revelations, do not tell me you know 100% accurately about what it is talking about in the future. We are created in The Image of God so we are supposed to have privacy to ourselves and do not have to report everything to other people. God is already watching, we do not need you to watch every single move or thought, criticize about it and act on it, especially when we are not even doing harms to others. See? God also agrees that we should have privacy and human rights to keep a little bit of secret to ourselves. Who do you think you are to violate that?

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. (Matthew :3-4)

See? Even the right hand has privacy when she gives to the needy, the left hand is not allowed to know, maybe the feet and the belly are not allowed to know as well. I REST MY CASE!!! You Remote Neural Monitoring and Psychotronic Weapon and Gang-Stalking PSYCHO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment