Tuesday, March 30, 2021

刑毁


 Details of Suspect (If known)

Someone broke into my rental apartment and damaged my shoe, after I discovered my shoe was damaged, the girl from upstairs saying "you didn't buy those shoes even though they are only 50 dollars". What I interpret is she ruined my belongings so that I have to buy new ones.

Details of Suspect (If known)

20 to 30 year old female, little tanned skin, a few months ago was mushroom hair style. Now possible around shoulder length or even longer. 5 foot to 5 foot 1 tall, Chinese, speak cantonese with a little accent if you listen closely. She needs to wear glasses but now she probably wears contact lens. She live in or have access to the apartment right above mind 譚公道89號唐八樓7/F. She harass to take and really took my belongings many many times. And she damaged at least 3 pairs of my shoes and lots of my belongings before. She stole my food and blame that on some other people kids by saying she stole it for them. She disturbed by making noise, damage my ceilings, let insects into my apartment, pour urine onto my clothes and on the wall of my entrance. She lie a lot. Right after she admit she did something wrong to me she denied it. Her friend already exposed that she has been using witchcraft on me and she light cigarette and get the smoke into my apartment and fill the stairway with cigarette smoke before.

The above is the report and picture I sent to the police today. And I already called 999.

No comments:

Post a Comment