Thursday, March 11, 2021

IDO...N'T

 Horoscope says Cancer will meet their true love today!!! You're cancer right?

No, I'm not cancer, I'm Christian. Stop cursing me!!! Even the stars come so close together that they're banging on each other will never affect or get me my true love nor my marriage! Stop telling me anything about your hollowscope!

你紅鸞星動喎!

真喺?佢動關我咩事炙

Anti-Cancer Goodyear Perfume Centre & Pharmacy Work With God To Find Your True Love 

紅鸞星動唔動有冇紅鸞星合成香水中心藥房都同上帝合作幫您揾個好伴侶

HK Branches: Ground Floor 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道12號地下

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel:(853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274

E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

I don't give Idol  A Try
Not Man Not Money
God is my top Honey
睇吓幾邪
上帝忌邪

They Are Not God And Please Put God Our Heavenly Father Above Them On Your Priority List Or Even Live Without Them. God Is A Spirit. Thank you for your cooperations.

No comments:

Post a Comment