Thursday, March 11, 2021

屍洗

 I usually read a chapter of The Holy Bible a day from front to back........the follwing was what I read today.......

6 On Herod’s birthday the daughter of Herodias danced for the guests and pleased Herod so much 7 that he promised with an oath to give her whatever she asked. 8 Prompted by her mother, she said, “Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist.” 9 The king was distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he ordered that her request be granted 10 and had John beheaded in the prison. 11 His head was brought in on a platter and given to the girl, who carried it to her mother. 12 John’s disciples came and took his body and buried it. Then they went and told Jesus. (Matthew 14)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beheading_of_John_the_Baptist

...........I cut a John's head off in the psychotronic weapon game........just yesterday........true story.........I did not put his head on the plate through.........I also cut an older woman head off as well......over there........because she trespassed into my brain and blurted out something that I could not hear.......and she is......was John's friend.....then she was so scared and ran away from me......in my mind.......I cut hers first.....then John's.....just for convenience purpose.....then I cut another celebrity's head in my head.....he was the one who had been constantly hurting my body........in reality.....

https://imgflip.com/memetemplate/50971393/Scared-Face
I was a little jealous of John the Baptist having free fur coat and free honey, I did not mean to kill him though......my cutting was not bloody......just photoshop kind of cutting......so do not blame me..................

............a few moments of cicada sounds......later........

Okay Okay I'm Sorry!!!!!!!!

Goodyear Perfume Centre &  Pharmacy Helps You From Your Head To Your Toes To Be.......um...... Inseparable And Healthy 
合成香水中心藥房幫助您重頭。。。。。。。到腳都唔會分開。。。。。。。都咁健康
HK Branches: Ground Floor 12 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道12號地下

1/F Grand Right Centre, 10 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

九龍尖沙嘴金馬倫道10號宏威中心1樓

Tel: (852) 2369 3318

Fax: (852) 2369 0608

Macau Branch: 8 Travessa De S. Domingos, Macau

澳門議事亭前地板樟堂巷8號

Tel:(853) 2831 2267

Fax: (853) 2831 2274

E-mail info@goodyearperfumecentre.com

John is or will be at a much better place eternally, it was good that he sticks with Jesus even during persecution, so don't worry.......I think I'm trying to rationalize it........see how much harm can jealousy do? So control your jealousy! It is dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment