Sunday, March 14, 2021

Report

 The thief came in and stole my tap lock while I was sleeping. I called 999 and the police came, they said they were going to talk to my neighbors upstairs, they asked me to describe the suspect, but as I tried to describe the suspects, they cut me off twice and left my place. I did not hear any of their conversation after they went upstairs. Not even knocking on doors or ringing the bell. So.....I told them I have been calling the police over 30 times they came into my home many many times but the thefts continued. I gave them the case number of my previous reports I cut and paste directly from the police report website and they said it is not. I told them it is from the Hong Kong Police. they finally copied it down. I did both online reports as well as calling 999 many times for 8 months about the burglaries. They sounded like they did not know anything and asked me whether this is my first time calling the police.

As I have found out the password was changed yesterday, the mushroom head thief woman laughed out loud and said 'hahahaha, you just found out now', '你宜家先發現', and when I found the tap lock was stolen today, a guy was laughing out loud from the outside.

March 14, 2021, 16:26

They disabled several keys on my computer keyboard and they removed some displays on my tool bar. 

March 15 12:10 

The displays came back on my tool bars. Please pray that the malfunctioning keys including 12345 QWERT TAB ~ at top left corner on my computer keyboard will work again, thanks. By the way, my password was not among any of these characters, so I could not log in was not because of keyboard problem. She did change my password, she even said she already changed it back after I contacted the police the day before. I suspected that she broke the keyboard and so she changed my password to cover up.  I used the password I have been using for almost a decade to log in, and it worked after I contacted the police and she claimed that she already changed back to the old one. I just used the computer several days ago and it also worked. My neighbor upstairs owe me a laptop times 7. They broke in, used my computer and broke the computer. They just like to break, I guess. And of course without the remote neural monitoring and psychotronic weapon to allow her stealing info from my brain, she could not be able to crack my password. 

No comments:

Post a Comment